Dobble has been a family favourite game and Fruit Salad will be joining it as it is such a great tinned game. Fruit salad has joined us on a couple of family outings and with its tinned box is easy to pop in a ruck-sack as a time filler on a day out.
The Fruit Salad game tin contains 60 fruity cards, two dice and instructions to get you started. Fruit salad is easy to learn and once you are confident with the rules game play is fast and fun. Starting a fruit salad game begins with shuffling the cards and dealing equally. The two dice are thrown and the top faces noted. Then each player turns a card from their pile in turn. The fruit die gives you the fruit and the red dice the number you are looking for. Simply then count this number of fruit as you turn the cards.
Look out for the any fruit picture, and the minion picture on the cards. The minion means a roll of the red dice. This will quickly change the game, and makes it a bit more difficult. Be the first to place your hand over the fruit salad pile of cards and call correctly to win. The first to 4 victories is the game winner.
The boy has loved this game as it involves being quick and counting. It is great for learning to count quickly and remember what you have seen. You can adapt the game for the ages of children playing. If competitive adults are involved then make it tricky for them by turning and calling with the same hand. If smaller children are learning then they can turn the card towards themselves so they get first look.
Fruit Salad is a great travel game. Not just because of the great tin to store it in. It also only takes a matter of minutes to complete a full game. This means it has been a perfect game for us while waiting for meals out.
If you would like the chance to win Fruit Salad to play with your family then enter with my Gleam app below, or click on my affiliate link below for the latest price.
Disclaimer were sent this game in return of an honest review.
Terms & Conditions:
The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post comment section answering the question specified. Other tasks completed will gain additional entries. The winner will be checked to make sure they have both left a comment and completed the task for the winning entry.
- Winner will be drawn randomly after the competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 13th October 2016
- The winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address left at time of entry. The winner will need to reply to the e-mail within 7 days of the notification. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, but if no response is made within the 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize details are stated at the top of the giveaway, and may be subject to change if they become unavailable.
- The prize will be posted by the promoter, unfortunately I cannot be held responsible or replace missing parcels. Please contact me if there is a problem.
- Please allow 28 days from notification for your prize to be sent out.
- This competition is listed at: Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com and SuperLucky