British History is the latest edition to the Timeline series of games. You can buy British History now online or from your local toy store for RRP £13.99 suited ages 8+ for 2-8 players.
The British History edition of Timeline is a great addition to the series and can be played on its own or mixed into the other timeline games. The lovely handy storage tin contains 110 historical cards, and instructions. British History Timeline is so easy to learn that we now just have a quick game when we don’t have time for a whole board game set up. We decided that Bingo Granny might be good at British History so tested it out on her most recent visit.
You don’t need lots of room to set up the game so British Timeline is the perfect family on the move game. Players start with 4 random cards, and one card is turned face up with the date. Players then take turns placing their cards where they think they belong in the timeline. The winner is the one who can place all of their cards.
We love this game as it causes so many questions. It is a great multi generation game as we found age doesn’t always help. It can be played tactically by placing the cards you have no idea where they go early. Saving the ones you know the dates can make you the winner. Dad Dragon has found the game he can beat us at as he has a good memory for dates. The boy does well too as once played he too remembers the dated cards.
We love the addition of the Brexit card, a great one to start with! The boy also loves to just sit and build his own timelines like a game of solitaire. He is learning about British history and keeping himself amused at the same time. British History Timeline is a great game as a Christmas stocking filler, and is great as a whole family game.
British Timeline is available now from Amazon (affiliate link below) and all good retailers.
For your chance to win a British Timeline game enter my gleam app below.
Disclaimer we were sent this game in return for an honest review
Terms & Conditions:
The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post comment section answering the question specified. Other tasks completed will gain additional entries. The winner will be checked to make sure they have both left a comment and completed the task for the winning entry.
- Winner will be drawn randomly after the competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 21st November 2016.
- The winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address left at time of entry. The winner will need to reply to the e-mail within 7 days of the notification. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, but if no response is made within the 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize details are stated at the top of the giveaway, and may be subject to change if they become unavailable.
- The prize will be posted by the promoter, unfortunately I cannot be held responsible or replace missing parcels. Please contact me if there is a problem.
- Please allow 28 days from notification for your prize to be sent out.
- This competition is listed at: Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com and SuperLucky