Batman Edition of Rory’s Story Cubes are a great new edition to the range. Rory’s Story cubes were the first game we ever reviewed so will always have a place in our family. Suitable for one or more players, aged 6+ RRP £11.99.
The Batman edition was an instant hit, and perfect for a little in pocket game, on a family holiday or a day out. The boy wanted to try out the Batman Edition as soon as he saw the delivery arrive. There is minimal packaging and no rules as such. The idea is simple, just throw the dice and make a story with the facing pictures. There is a leaflet with descriptions of the dice illustrations, but as with all the Rory’s Story cubes its all about making up an exciting story.
The box contains 9 pictured dice with a neat plastic case to keep them in. We found you can easily play with your Batman edition dice in the car as you can shake and replace in the case. Mixing the Batman dice in with other editions means there are endless story possibilities. The simplest ideas are often the most fun, and I even young children would enjoy making their own games up using the Batman dice.
I love that the boy had different ideas of how to fit the dice illustrations into his action packed Batman inspired story. You don’t have to be a fan of Batman to enjoy making up stories. The boy enjoyed making up the names for the villains, and we all had a laugh making up stories. The Batman Edition is the perfect way to improve vocabulary even in the most reluctant reader or storyteller.
We loved this edition of Rory’s Story Cubes, and think it will be a great addition to the range available on their website. Have a look for the new Moomin edition too, perfect for fairy-tale stories.
For your chance to win these Batman edition Rory’s story cubes enter below with Gleam.
Batman edition Rory’s Story Cubes
Disclaimer were sent this product in return for an honest review.
Terms & Conditions:
The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post comment section answering the question specified. Other tasks completed will gain additional entries. The winner will be checked to make sure they have both left a comment and completed the task for the winning entry.
- Winner will be drawn randomly after the competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 12th September 2016
- The winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address left at time of entry. The winner will need to reply to the e-mail within 7 days of the notification. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, but if no response is made within the 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize details are stated at the top of the giveaway, and may be subject to change if they become unavailable.
- The prize will be posted by the promoter, unfortunately I cannot be held responsible or replace missing parcels. Please contact me if there is a problem.
- Please allow 28 days from notification for your prize to be sent out.
- This competition is listed at: Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com and SuperLucky