Are you like us? with six out of ten families in Britain that miss their beds while away on holiday. This is according to a survey by leading bedding company Silentnight, which looked into what made a dream holiday for UK consumers.
Peace and home comforts are top of the list, with 52% of British holidaymakers just wanting rest and relaxation above everything else. 41% of respondents listed a good night’s sleep as a key criteria for a dream holiday, with 75% of respondents saying that fluffy pillows and duvets were more important than a balcony or mini bar in the hotel room.
Yes that is me, I’m such a light sleeper that I very rarely get a full nights sleep away from home. Added to the fact that I have a memory foam mattress at home and I’m just not used to a conventional mattress anymore. This all equals a pretty crabby Mum Dragon who is always pleased to be back in her own bed.
This doesn’t mean I don’t like holidays, I love to go away. I have been luck enough to have visited some pretty dreamy destinations. Florida is a favourite and I would love to go back. We might have to start saving as the boy has his sights set on a Caribbean cruise. I have also been entering competitions to win holidays, like the one being offered by Silent Night in their “Win the holiday of your dreams competition”.
Terms & Conditions:
The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post comment section answering the question specified. Other tasks completed will gain additional entries. The winner will be checked to make sure they have both left a comment and completed the task for the winning entry.
- Winner will be drawn randomly after the competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 4th September 2016
- The winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address left at time of entry. The winner will need to reply to the e-mail within 7 days of the notification. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, but if no response is made within the 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize details are stated at the top of the giveaway, and may be subject to change if they become unavailable.
- The prize will be posted by the promoter, unfortunately I cannot be held responsible or replace missing parcels. Please contact me if there is a problem.
- Please allow 28 days from notification for your prize to be sent out.
- This competition is listed at: Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com and SuperLucky