The Book Of Everyone is a fantastic personalised gift that is suitable for just about anyone and everyone. Available to order online from the book of everyone website. Prices from £7.95 for a digital copy up to £49.95 for the deluxe ribboned edition.
I was offered a hardback book to customize as a gift and decided Dragon Dad would be the perfect recipient. Dragon Dad can be tricky to buy for as he doesn’t really have any hobby’s. The Book Of Everyone has turned out to be the best gift for him. I started with the online book builder and decided to customize the book of Dad. There are plenty of other options including the Book of Everyone Christmas edition which looks fun.
The website was easy to use, once I had changed my region to the UK. You add in the recipient’s name and date of birth, choosing the ages to be displayed on the pages of the book. You can add in your details so the recipient knows who the book is from and the colours of the cover. Then comes the part that I enjoyed the most, customizing the pages.
The pages of the book of everyone include set pages with fun facts of the day the recipient was born. Other pages can be changed either with different pictures of colours. Some pages you can change the wording, add in your own jokes and quotes and things personal to the recipient. I took a while to complete the book of everyone as I wanted to add in a few personal quotes for Dad Dragon.
There are a great mix of pages with retro pictures and a quirky feel. The book of everyone is packed with facts and it was hard not to want to read every page as I was putting the book together. Adding in a few personal family jokes in reference to his love of Jaffa cakes adds a personal touch to the book of everyone. Finally you place the order and sit back to wait for your book of everyone to be delivered.
I was very impressed with delivery too. The book of everyone arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The quality of the book is great and the book has a lovely hardback cover with a matt and expensive feel to it. I love the lion on the cover and the contrast print. The pages are good quality and the print quality is great. I loved having a look through the finished book of everyone and cant wait to see what Dad Dragon thinks of this unique gift.
Each book of everyone comes with a link for family and friends to have a look at your personalised book online so sharing the fun facts of the recipient. If you would like to win a personalised book of everyone then enter my giveaway below, or visit the website for a truly unique gift.
Terms & Conditions:
The giveaway is open to the UK only
- It is mandatory to leave a comment in the post comment section answering the question specified. Other tasks completed will gain additional entries. The winner will be checked to make sure they have both left a comment and completed the task for the winning entry.
- Winner will be drawn randomly after the competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 7th December 2016
- The winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address left at time of entry. The winner will need to reply to the e-mail within 7 days of the notification. Every effort will be made to contact the winner, but if no response is made within the 7 days a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize details are stated at the top of the giveaway, and may be subject to change if they become unavailable.
- The prize will be posted by the promoter, unfortunately I cannot be held responsible or replace missing parcels. Please contact me if there is a problem.
- Please allow 28 days from notification for your prize to be sent out.
- This competition is listed at: Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com and SuperLucky